events & Workshops
Be propelled into investing armed with a proven strategy for success, an understanding of where and when to buy and an understanding of what criteria you should be looking for. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced investor, improving your knowledge and networking with other investors will be of great benefit to you. Our free workshops cover a variety of topics including:
- Why property investment? The key
principles and strategies for cash-flow positive, low-risk and
- How do I use leverage to build a property portfolio? Getting started and the importance of structuring loans for growing your portfolio
- Where and when do I buy? Understanding property markets and property cycles to maximise capital growth
- What type of property do I buy? New vs old property; buy and hold vs buy and sell; develop or renovate?
- How does cash flow work? Learn the basics that will transform how you assess a property for cash-flow positive benefits.
- Practical Session. Learn how to review and rate property against set assessment criteria in a fun atmosphere whilst learning from experienced investors.
Our workshops are practical and fun. Learn how to review and rate property against set assessment criteria in a fun atmosphere while learning from experienced investors. Enjoy presentations from our team of experienced Property Advisors and some great practical exercises to help you better understand property investing. Guest speakers provide valuable information on their area of expertise on a regular basis.
Find out when our next workshop is by visiting our Events page.
Being a 'one-stop shop' for property investing means helping our clients with their investment education, as well as providing all of our other advice, training and other services. We’ve created short educational videos to assist you with your learning.
Whether it’s different investing strategies, what and where to buy, or the processes after sales like contracts and loans, watch and learn from one of our talented team members in our educational videos. New videos are created on a regular basis. If you’re on our newsletter mailing list, you’ll be advised when new ones are available to watch.Go to videos
Through social media, you can connect with us in a whole bunch of ways for the latest information and research within the property sector. Whatever way you prefer – Twitter, Facebook or perhaps reading our informative investment blog – you can find information to help your investment decisions. We’re constantly reading research documents, expert opinion, media articles, and other forms of media to improve our knowledge and that of our clients and friends.
It’s also important that you can have a trusted source of information. There’s a lot of information in our industry, and our posts and blogs will help you stay clear.
If you haven't already done so, Like our Facebook Page or Follow Us on Twitter to ensure you're not missing out!