By on 15\04\2015
When selecting an investment property, it is important to choose something that has appeal to tenants in the current market, and would also be attractive to other investors or owner-occupiers if the property needed to be sold in the short term. However, increasingly property investors...
- Preparing Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Brisbane, next cab off the rank Tuesday, April 02, 2019
- Timing the property market to get the best results Friday, December 07, 2018
- Are you an active investor, or merely a procrastinator? Thursday, December 06, 2018
- 7 reasons to diversify your portfolio Monday, December 03, 2018