By Matt O'Malley on 14\07\2015
Property investing is just like any other business. Your property is meant to make money for you. So you must pay tax on the profit, but you are also entitled to claim the costs of your property business from your profit before being liable for tax.
The tax benefits are not...
- Preparing Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Brisbane, next cab off the rank Tuesday, April 02, 2019
- Timing the property market to get the best results Friday, December 07, 2018
- Are you an active investor, or merely a procrastinator? Thursday, December 06, 2018
- 7 reasons to diversify your portfolio Monday, December 03, 2018