By Lindy Lear on 27\08\2015
Property investors pay for their properties from the rental income and so many investors focus on high rental income and yields believing this will give them a positive cash flow.
Looking for high rental yields may not always give you the outcome you want. Read on for different strategies on...
- Timing the property market to get the best results Friday, December 07, 2018
- Are you an active investor, or merely a procrastinator? Thursday, December 06, 2018
- 7 reasons to diversify your portfolio Monday, December 03, 2018
- Changes are coming to the investment lending environment Monday, November 26, 2018
- How to keep the investing dream alive Monday, November 19, 2018