By Lindy Lear on 12\10\2016
There has been much news of late about negative gearing, with varying opinions and heated discussions of it in relation to Australian politics. What is it and why does it seem so terrifying? How does it affect investors? In this month's piece, General Manager Lindy Lear, demystifies the nuances behind negative gearing.
- Preparing Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Brisbane, next cab off the rank Tuesday, April 02, 2019
- Timing the property market to get the best results Friday, December 07, 2018
- Are you an active investor, or merely a procrastinator? Thursday, December 06, 2018
- 7 reasons to diversify your portfolio Monday, December 03, 2018