By Rocket Property Group on 01\04\2016
After finalising her divorce in March 2013, Eliza Haycroft wondered if she was ever going to get back up on her feet again.
Left with just $16,000 in cash after paying her divorce bills, it wasn’t the best position to be in.
“I walked away from a 23-year marriage. At the...
- Preparing Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Brisbane, next cab off the rank Tuesday, April 02, 2019
- Timing the property market to get the best results Friday, December 07, 2018
- Are you an active investor, or merely a procrastinator? Thursday, December 06, 2018
- 7 reasons to diversify your portfolio Monday, December 03, 2018