By Lindy Lear on 13\06\2016
June is traditionally financial reconciliation time where investors need to get their property affairs in order, sort out the paperwork, talk to their accountant and submit their tax return. Property investors are in business and can write off their costs against the income before paying tax. For me it’s all about getting as much tax...
- Timing the property market to get the best results Friday, December 07, 2018
- Are you an active investor, or merely a procrastinator? Thursday, December 06, 2018
- 7 reasons to diversify your portfolio Monday, December 03, 2018
- Changes are coming to the investment lending environment Monday, November 26, 2018
- How to keep the investing dream alive Monday, November 19, 2018