By Rocket Property Group on 06\04\2017
Just under 15 years ago Ian Hosking Richards was working as an unskilled labourer in a warehouse in Artarmon, Sydney, on an annual salary of $35,000. Now he sits on a $20m property portfolio with 50 properties. He doesn't believe he's done anything unique or anything cannot be replicated -...
- Preparing Your Roadmap to Financial Freedom Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Brisbane, next cab off the rank Tuesday, April 02, 2019
- Timing the property market to get the best results Friday, December 07, 2018
- Are you an active investor, or merely a procrastinator? Thursday, December 06, 2018
- 7 reasons to diversify your portfolio Monday, December 03, 2018